Surfing in Cape Town
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, grab a board and surf the waves of Cape Town's picturesque Big Bay. With its white sand beaches, Big Bay is a surfers' paradise and is home to many local and international surfing competitions. All you need today is your swimming costume, a towel, hat, sunblock and don't forget your camera.
Situated only 20 minutes from Cape Town city centre, you can see Table Mountain from the foreshore making it an ideal spot to get some postcard quality images to remember your trip.
Big Bay is the ideal location for beginners and seasoned riders and you can guarantee you will be standing on that board by the end of the day!
- Optional gratuities
- Swimming costume, hat, sun block and towel
- This product must be booked at least 2 days in advance of your travel date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English, unless otherwise stated.
- You must bring your swimming costume, towel, hat and sun block.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required